*

Coin Dealer Insight: production reached document levels in 1999 with total production getting to some 3.5 exchange rate dimes the year. Also, Philadelphia alone created over 2.16 billion dimes alone.

You are watching: How much is a 1999 dime worth

Value: deserve to usually it is in found and sold because that somewhere between $0.12-$4.60 price dictated through condition, certification, and current demand. Other factors include location, inventory, and urgency the sale.

Estimated Value based on Scale:

Mint: Philadelphia

Production: 2,164,000,000 Roosevelt dimes were minted at the Philadelphia mint in 1999.

Silver: This coin is 90% Silver through a silver- weight of about 0 troy ounce pure silver. The other 10% is copper having actually no far-reaching intrinsic value.

More Roosevelt Dimes


*
1977 S Roosevelt Dime
*
1947 S Roosevelt Dime
*
2002 ns Roosevelt Dime
*
1988 p Roosevelt Dime
*
1969 p Roosevelt Dime
*
1999 D Roosevelt Dime
*
1999 S Roosevelt Dime
*
1959 D Roosevelt Dime
*
2000 S Roosevelt Dime
*
2012 D Roosevelt Dime
Price.25 to $5$5.01 to $15$15.01 come $25$25.01 to $35$35.01 come $60*Value is the of highest possible MS-65 grade.

See more: Conversion 95 Cm Is How Many Inches, How Many Inches In 95 Cm


MintPhiladelphiaDenverSan Francisco
Date1940"s1950"s1960"s1970"s1980"s1990"s

Downtown
About ours Site

ptcouncil.net details nothing yet Roosevelt dimes indigenous the silver issues to the contemporary day copper nickel blends, ptcouncil.net details them all and with full shade high resolution obverse and also reverse images.