"Once the is turned into a boxed set, the only means to convert it ago to single components is to have a GE salesman exchange the boxed collection for single items. You can NOT right click on a collection and usage the destroy option to execute this. Simply right click Sets grand Exchange clerk and also once her GE article Sets window pops up, right click on your boxed collection that"s in your inventory, and also choose Exchange (type) armor set."

As quoted top top the complying with link:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Ex... Http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Ex...go to the cool exchange clerk best click her/him

click "Sets grand exchange clerk" then right click your set and click "exchange *example*"

then you obtain your items from that =)

if you want it back as a set.

right click the collection that you had and click "exchange *example*" and also it will be ago as a set.You open up the set by trading the components of the collection through a clerk at the grand Exchange.You Go also The grand Extaing and also Select "sets"

Wiki User

∙ 7y ago
This answer is: