Valence electrons space the total number of electrons current in last shell or in valence shell of one atom.
You are watching: Which element has the fewest valence electrons
Electronic construction of given aspects are:
7 valence electrons easily accessible for bonding.
3 valence electrons available for bonding.
4 valence electrons available for bonding.
5 valence electrons accessible for bonding.
From the electronic configurations of given elements we can see the aluminium has actually fewest valence electrons easily accessible fro bonding.
From the electronic configurations of given elements we deserve to see the aluminium has fewest valence electrons easily accessible from bonding.
4. Sodium is extremely reactive.
5. Helium is consider an unreactive facet because it is one inert gas.
6. The electron in the partly filled outermost shell.
7. The order of most reactive from least reactive is Ar, S, Ca, C
8. (Na & Mg) have actually the very same chemical properties.
9. Potassium has the fewest valence electrons.
Aluminum with three valence electrons.
This aspect belong in the IIIA group, thus having three valence electrons.
Valence electrons, are electrons that an aspect found in the outer most orbit, these room the electrons easily accessible for bonding.
Answer is: lithium has the fewest valence electrons.
1) Electron configuration of lithium: ₃Li: 1s² 2s¹, it has actually one valence electron in 2s orbital.
2) Electron configuration of beryllium: ₄Be: 1s² 2s², it has actually two valence electron in 2s orbital.
3) Electron configuration of boron: ₅B: 1s² 2s² 2p¹, it has three valence electrons in 2s and 2p orbitals.
4) Electron configuration of carbon: ₄C: 1s² 2s² 2p², that has 4 valence electron in 2s and 2p orbitals.
See more: Most Dialog Boxes In Windows Apps Requiring Navigation Follow A Similar Procedure.
Leave a answer Cancel reply
Your email attend to will no be published. Required fields are marked *
save my name, email, and website in this web browser for the following time i comment.
(b) once heated, heavy calcium chlorate decomposes right into calcium chloride solid, publication oxygen gas.